Sunday, March 21, 2010

Robots and Tentacles.

The Robot:
Got my Complete* Futurama DVD Set on Friday.

*Quite a misnomer actually. It is complete, but only until June/July when the new season comes.
It was actually sent to my workplace but I wasn't in on account of a bad case of laziness induced migraine from Thursday. Had to go to the courier's office to pick it up.
Strangely it got taxed even though it was under the tax value.
But then it got some kind of charges and then it got taxed.
Huh?
My bro-in law said that DVDs are special circumstances, anything over six(6) DVD has some kind of charge, so I got charged for it, and since the value and the charges combined are over the qualifying value for tax, I got taxed.
Huh?

Anyway, afterwards got the continuing Dungeons & Dragons session where I officiated my dices.

Got a Critical, so Yay.
But my scientifically proven red dices was not approved by the DM, so Nay.
Meanwhile I still gotta work on a dice tower that can survive the DM's metal dices of doom.
DOOM I TELL YA DOOM!!

The Tentacles:
Finished watching my Korean drama. Yay! So my Saturday is free now. FREEDOM!!
Saturday was Julian's Surprise Early Birthday Party held at JustWarGame. Where there is party, there is-

Food Glorious Food. And food is good.

Here is The Tentacles-

I mean Julian The Birthday Tentacles.
I mean Julian The Birthday Boy. :P

The cake-

-and some polaroids.


And just because I like.

Food Glorious Food. Whoever supplied these wins life.

Afterwards went to look for a jacket. Found a jacket. Will buy jacket.

Sunday was slow. Finished with Assassin's Creed.

Thankfully it got a sequel or it would have one of the WTFest ending in video games evar.
Speaking of which, I need to remind myself to get the sequel back from Ripz.
Starting on Bayonetta now. That game is so LOL.

4 comments: