Friday, March 12, 2010

Umbrellas, Gorillaz and a Chimp.

Some new stuff I got.:)

Umbrella Academy PVC figure set of 6.

Based on the Dark Horse comic written by My Chemical Romance lead singer Gerard Way and drawn by Gabriel Ba.
Comes in a nicely designed but fragile packaging and style follows the art closely.
I actually got 2 of White Violin because she also come with the hardcover of the comic.

Kidrobot Gorillaz CMYK set.

They got a new album out. :)

Ragnar's Maltese Chimp (Gin).

Electric Tiki statue based on Ragnar's art. I like.:)
Avaiable in 4 flavors, I mean color and limited to 1200. I got #2 of 250 of the Gin edition. :)
Thankfully it didn't get broken like my last statue..


The girl looks so 90's. I like. :)

1 comment:

  1. Bro where'd u buy Umbrella Academy PVC figure set of 6. and Kidrobot Gorillaz set.?
    interested in buying~

    ReplyDelete