Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shopping and Sushi.

Problem:
I had a somewhat formal event to go to..and no formal enough clothings to go in.
Solution:
Shopping!!*Mimics the scene from White Chicks*
(Ripz should know this one.)
:P


Pants and Belt.

Problem:
I also had an informal event to go to..and no very not formal clothing to go in.
Solution:
Shopping!!


Shiny..

Went the shopping with my brother and decided to use the coupons I got from lunch with Massy and Cubex +1 last time to good use.

Pic credit to Massy. (I wonder why they gave all 3 coupons to me..but thanks.)

We were only suppose to use the coupon.. but then we ordered..


Salmon Teriyaki


Oroshi Gyouza x2.


Salmon Sashimi


Oyster Tempura Set

And some Salmon Nigiri, Cream Puffs, Tuna Mayo..(though those were quickly devoured before any pics can be taken.).

And then we got more trap, er I mean coupons. Uh-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment