Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday@Toyz Inc.

A cafe called Toyz Inc just opened recently in Lintas, located at 1st Flr. opposite the driving range.
It has toys, beer and shisha.
Friends been raving about it, and I just been able to go that Sunday.

I am interested in toys and comic(in case you haven't noticed. lol.)so this is relevant to me. :P

The decor is nice.



I wonder if those are actual comics in them frame..

A place called Toyz Inc. gotta have toys right?


Momoko dolls. These cost a pretty penny. A lot of pretty penny.


Pulips dolls. Cost more than a penny.


MIGHTY MUGSS!! I WANT BLANK WHITE!!
And will be getting it, I hope. They do sell some of the toys. Ask the management about it.

They need more food on the menu though. And since they don't have a lot of food choices, they also need more things for the customers to do other than just shisha.
It works if it was just a pub, but I want more. :P

The place is still new, still have time to improve. I'll still be going just to drool all over the toys display. lol.

(Sorry for the lack of pics. Went late-ish and was busy with friends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment