Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Twestival, Breeze@BED, Kon Lau Ngiu Chap and A Duck Of Sort.

Did some stuff over the last few days.
Went to the Twestival over at Stone Bridge Galley on the 25th of March. Was a charity event. Joined the raffle and got this.

Never been to a spa before..
Oh and that is a limited edition Twitter cupcake there. :P

On Friday the 26th of March was Breeze Magazine 2nd Anniversary over in BED.
The theme was A Time To Shine.

I wore this.
JNa blogged it better here.

The morning after went breakfast with friends. Tried the Kon Lau place that was on TV.

Nice..I wanna more.
Also went to the flea market at SESB. Some stuff there. Mostly odd and ends. If you like vintage clothes you'd be stoked I guess.

Sunday was slow..was going to the Jazz thing over at Blue Note but I didn't. Meh.
And I missed K-On. Damnit.

Monday..I noticed that the sushi coupons that I got before was expiring. No one to ask come with so went solo.

I was on a diet.

Tuesday was Chucky a.k.a Ducky Surprise Birthday/Appreciation Party at Secret Recipe.

Chucky is the guy. And White Chocolate Macadamia Cake FTW.
MasLight blogged it better here since she was a conspirator anyway. :P
I had Chicken Cordon Bleu(which seems to be the official food for the night)which most of the group also had.

And a cappucino.
Was ranting about Sheperds Pie which they use to have..and look at the special menu and found out it was back.
Will have it. Soon. Very soon.

2 comments: